Sunday, March 06, 2011

In My Mailbox 2



In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi form the Story Sirens.

Here is what I got.

Since Sunday, there’s a big promotion going on at Chapters/Indigo. There’s 20% off every YA books, plus 10% for the Irewards member. I went completely crazy. I went three times, so here is what I got. (At first, I thought it was only this week. On my third visit, the girl told me it was until April…)

What I bought

Pretty Little Liars Box Set by Sara Shepard
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (review coming)
Wake by Lisa McMann (Review)
Fade by Lisa McMann
Gone by Lisa McMann
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (Review)
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Iron Witch Karen Mahoney
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Beautiful Creature by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas by John Boyne
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Numbers by Rachel Ward
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (review)
Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (review)

24 books!
I also got 3 ebooks from NetGalley


Queens of All the Earth by Hannah Sternberg
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchel
The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter

There's no pictures yet, because my computer has been acting crazy.

Oh well.

Here is what I got this week. What did you get? 

9 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week! I am currently reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth and it's really good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great mailbox!!! I'm reading The Body Finder now, and am really enjoying it!

    Here's my mailbox-
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey you got loads!!!! Lucky!! :D

    I'm so eager to read the Pretty Little Liars books! I love the TV series!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! I bet you're super excited :) I got Delirium this week too, so can't wait to read that. The Maze Runner, The Body Finder, The Forest of Hands and Teeth and Numbers are all fantastic reads. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of books =)
    You got so many I don't know where to start lol
    Happy reading!

    Feel free to check my IMM *winks*
    Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab reads! I love Beautiful Creatures and the Lisa McMann books. New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! Don't you just love running wild in a bookstore? And look at how much money you saved! It's a win-win! :D

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 30% off YA books at Chapters?!?!?! Oh I really need to get there ASAP. Hopefully it's still on this week.
    Great books this week. The Forest of Hands and Teeth was hauntingly great and if you end up liking the Soul Screamers novels by Rachel Vincent you should check out her adult series 'Shifters'; it;s about were-cats and is amazing.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a lot of books from Chapters! Thanks for letting me know that they're having a sale on YA books. I'm going to have stop by sometime before April then.

    ReplyDelete