Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Waiting on Wednesday is This is a Meme hosted by Jill from breakingthespine

This week, I've decided to share two books, because I feel like I always end up reading oth these series at the same time!

First, Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, which comes out October 4th, 2011
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.








Second, Passion by Lauren Kate, which comes out June 14th 2011.

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . . 














What are you waiting for? 

7 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more! There both two books I'm dying to read :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover page of both the books.They look really good.I too can't wait to read these books.
    Mia
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't wait to read Silence either .. Crescendo ends in such a huge cliff hanger !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen Passion in some blogs. I wish I can read the first book of the series soon.No matter what people said about it.

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Silence sounds awesome - I have to start reading this series.
    I also have to start reading the Fallen series too.
    I just like to wait until there are a few books out in a series before I start and now it might be time for these two.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read BOTH of these! I love both series. Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices, I love the hush hush books. I read fallen and enjoyed that too, but I haven't read the later one.

    ReplyDelete