Saturday, March 19, 2011

Movie: Red Riding Hood


Yesterday, I went to see Red Riding Hood. I had read the book last month. (See here for review) I can’t say I hated it, but I can’t say I loved it. After watching it, I just wasn’t sure.

First, the story is the same as the story from the book. Yet, I think the beginning of ht the movie is too rushed, that they should have build the story a little more. They’re cut a couple of scene, which didn’t help me like this movie. The ending may be slightly surprising. Yet, my friend and I ended up laughing when the credit came, because it just wasn’t what I had expected.

Amanda Seyfried just wasn’t has good as I thought she would be. I just wasn’t believing, but one I believed, is the sexy guy playing Peter. I have such a big crush right now on this dark and mysterious man. Can I get one for my birthday? I would love to have one, he is sooo sexy. (Yeah, I know, I’m rambling, but I have the right to. He is hot.)

So, I don’t really recommend you to go see it in theater, but I think you should rent it when it comes out. Just not worth the 10$ (plus cost of food!)

I’m giving you the preview here, so watch for yourself.


3 comments:

  1. That's sort of the impression I had of the movie, what I thought it might be like... so I'm glad I didn't go to see it. I'll definitely put it on hold at the library once it comes out on DVD, though.

    Thanks for your thoughts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Fashion Police a while ago and Joan said that this was a terrible movie. :( I'm still excited to see it though.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is makkelijker om op deze manier al te zien als zwart op wit in plaats van wit op zwart, maar je kunt niet stellen met de replica horloges tag ontwerpers omdat ze creëren een aantal prachtige ontwerpen vooral als het gaat om hun high-end horloges. Ja, high-end horloges, omdat deze baby kost je dan 50k voor het echte replica horloges tag heuer werk dus vergeet niet dat nummer.

    Bruine lederen band is van goede kwaliteit en het sluit met de klassieke Tag Carrera vouwsluiting. Het is dubbelzijdig replica horloges rolex leer, zodat het een goede vorm in de tijd zal blijven en niet snel slijten. Solid achterkant van de behuizing heeft Mikrograph gravures dus over het algemeen ben ik erg blij met het uiterlijk en het gevoel van dit stuk speciaal omdat ze niet zo gemakkelijk te vinden en dan heb je de kwaliteit kwestie die voor deze meer zeldzame modellen is het altijd een uitdaging. Bekijk de video en vertel me wat je denkt van deze nep-Tag Carrera.

    ReplyDelete